AmazingCo are on a mission to help people live more fulfilling lives.
We’ve seen the positive impact of well organised time with friends, family and colleagues over our journey, and today we consciously focus our entire business on making this happen.
Our technology platform allows us to understand our customers needs, and make meaningful recommendations across a period of our customers lives, not just a point in time. Each experience is designed with human needs as the primary driver. Whether that is human connection between friends, family or with a partner, or for personal fulfilment. Our experiences are designed to help you connect more, build relationships, strengthen bonds and celebrate better, all while experiencing something unique, new and fun. We operate across the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Find out more at www.amazingco.me.
About the Role
We would be surprised if there is a more exciting events role out there. The successful candidate will be based in our new Abbotsford office working alongside a team of awesome people in a high energy, fast paced environment.
We are looking for someone to bring high sales energy across a variety of verticals - wine tours, corporate team building, experiences for couples and families, and kids entertainment.
On the back of our latest VC funding round, AmazingCo is growing like crazy and expanding globally. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get involved in a fast growing start up and help grow a world class sales team!
- Assisting clients by phone and email to plan, book and manage their most important celebrations, events and travel experiences.
- Sales - you'll be managing end consumer inbound sales enquiries and also have the opportunity to build up B2B relationships.
- Customer service & event administration comes as part of helping people plan and book their amazing experiences.
- Building relationships with key corporate clients.
Skills & Experience
- Outstanding customer service;
- Phone sales experience preferred but not essential. If you've got the passion, we can give you the sales training;
- Outstanding time management;
- Problem solving abilities;
- Remaining cool and calm under pressure;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Relevant undergraduate qualification desirable
- Customer service or retail experience preferred
- General office work experience preferred
Benefits & Culture
AmazingCo is an amazing place to work! Everyone in the team plays a critical role in the company and we invest heavily in growing our team's responsibilities.
The environment is fast paced and ever evolving. Due to the high growth, including international expansion, we're able to offer great career opportunities.
We are super committed to building a great team culture - we regularly test and trial our own experiences and enjoy lots of team celebrations (these are super fun!).
Our people are AWESOME - they work hard, play hard, and look out for each other. We genuinely believe that we hire the best - do you have what it takes to join at A+ team?
If you think you have what it takes to impress us then please apply online below.
Make sure you include a resume along with a cover letter outlining why you would be a great fit for this position. We are looking for outgoing people with a spark and passion for sales, events and technology. Also, it is a sales role so - sell yourself!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year