Full Stack Developer
Get in on the ground floor of a venture backed startup with real traction and enjoy the benefits of an equity stake. We are seeking a full stack developer to help build serious tech in this seriously cool consumer business. Working directly with the founding team and technical lead, you’ll have high impact and involvement in the direction and execution of our ambitious technical roadmap.
AmazingCo is an events tech and marketplace company, working to help people plan perfectly and deliver beautifully their most important celebrations and experiences. We're backed by some of the best technology investors in Australia and our future is bright.
Having crafted and perfected the model to become Australia’s leading mobile kids party provider, the business has taken on much more ambitious goals and has just secured VC funding to make it all happen. We’ve bootstrapped our way to profitability in the current core verticals of kids parties, wine tours and corporate team building. But this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Our strategy is in place and funding has been secured, now we’re ready to take our platform global. The AmazingCo of tomorrow can be summarised as intelligence assisted, advice centric, technology enabled event planning, booking and fulfilment ecosystem. It’s an unapologetically ambitious goal and we couldn’t be more excited by it!
About Us, Technically
- Cloud, Cloud, Cloud - AWS all the way
- Containers! Docker Swarm and Service stacks
- Angular 4 / Typescript / SCSS
- .Net Core / C#
- Elastic Search & more
We’re looking for a full stack developer to join our young team. You’ll work alongside an experienced technical lead, the CTO and co-founders on both consumer apps, core internal systems and more.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist with the planning and scoping of the digital roadmap
- Work with our designer on product UI/UX
- Work with our technical lead on the development of products
- Support the business on process improvements to core systems
- Potential to work across entire stack from front end to back end to Infrastructure and devops, or whatever fancies your interest
- Drive the evolution of the tech stack with the lead dev and work on some exciting projects (we're talking machine learning, recommendations & natural language in the future)
- Having an awesome time with an awesome team!
About You, Technically:
- Excited about tech and constantly learning new stuff
- Have worked on public facing websites/web apps
- Experience in our tech stack is a plus! But similar techs are A-OK👌
- Understanding what CI/CD is and why its important
- Able to take on multiple roles in your stride
About You, Personally:
- Above all else, passion and drive to build world class digital products
- Ability to have fun and contribute to a vibrant working environment
- Willing to step up when required
- Not afraid to step out of you comfort zone and try some new stuff
- Strong problem solving skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Attractive salary, including potential equity participation, based on experience
- Help shape the future of the business from day one
- Awesome Richmond location, close to transport, bars and endless Vietnamese
- Dog friendly office with our resident puppy Luna
- Work alongside experienced co-founders with existing success in building and growing startups in Australia
- Work on a roadmap that includes seriously exciting disruptive and emerging technologies
- Work in a business that seriously cares about culture and improving the experiences of our customers
- Big mission, real meaning, real people
We are super excited about what we are building and can’t wait to find the perfect next fit for our growing team. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!