Part Time - Work Remotely
Are you looking for a flexible role? Maybe you are a stay at home mum looking to pick up a few hours of work during the week? Are you interested in kids entertainment? Will you intuitively think to check that the felt pens in our craft kit are still working?! Do you have a car to transport equipment and costumes between our entertainers?
We are looking for a proactive and organised person to coordinate costumes and equipment for a kids entertainment company. There are 2 positions available in Brisbane and Sydney.
Flexible hours - you will be given a list of tasks to complete during the week.
- Communicating with the Event Manager about costume and equipment needs for the week
- Ensuring entertainers are prepared and ready for their weekly events
- Equipment maintenance and preparation: preparing and maintaining party kits (disco, challenge, pamper, science, park, art and craft etc)
- Ensuring costumes are of a high standard
- Assessing equipment standards when you meet up with entertainers
- Shopping for and delivery equipment top-ups
- Maintaining storage unit
- Driving to entertainers to drop off and pick up equipment
- Opportunity to extend duties over time
- A car and valid driver’s license to take equipment to parties
- Be available to do drop offs during Monday - Friday
- A friendly and problem solving attitude!
Expected Hours & Pay Rate
The role is expected to be 3 to 7 hours per week.
You will need to track your hours daily and keep them up to date in a live share document. We will also compensate travel at 20c per km travelled. Pay rate is $23 per hour.
Apply online on the link below. You will need to submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you'd make a great team coordinator. Any application without a cover letter will not be considered.